Halaqah For the Commoners
The study of Fardhu Ain for the common people. The study timeframe for this program will take approximately 3 years and will read the following classical texts:
- Al-Risalah Al-Jamiah
- Aqidatul Awam
- Safinah Al-Najah
- Ta’lim Al-Muta’allim
- Bidayatul Hidayah
This program serves as an advancement to the Halaqah Programmes. This program aims to provide a lifelong learning curriculum which will expose students to the reading and understanding of Major Classical Texts, both in Traditional Jawi text and Arabic text:
- Jawi Classical Texts: Risalatut Tauhid, Matn Jauharah, Durr Tsamin, Aqidatun Najin (Aqidah), Hidayatus Sibyan, Mathla’ Badrain, Sabilal Muhtadin (Fiqh), Penawar Bagi Hati, Hidayatus Salikin, Sairus Salikin (Tasawwuf).
- Tafsir: Tafsir Al-Jalalain, Tafsir Abr Athir, Turjuman Al-Mustafid.
- Hadith: Hadith 40 AnNawawi, Riyadus Solihin, Bahrul Maazhi.
- Arabic Classical Texts
- Sirah: Sirah An-Nabawiyyah and Syamail Muhammadiyyah.
- History of Nusantara: Obor Ummah and Classical Texts from Khazanah Fataniyah.
A specially catered program for students that has the proven potential to undertake Traditional Islamic Students on a full-time basis. This program aims to provide a lifelong learning curriculum which will expose students to the reading and understanding of Major Classical Texts, both in Traditional Jawi text and Arabic text:
Al-Quran Studies, Arab Language, Aqidah, Fiqh, Tasawwuf, Hadith, Sirah, Jawi, Balaghah, Mantiq, Mustolah Al-Hadith, Ulumul Quran, Usul Fiqh, Tafsir, Islam History In The Nusantara and Dakwah Studies (Writing dan Speech Delivery).
Monthly Halaqah Studies
Monthly sessions with the Masyaikh from Singapore and ulama from Overseas:
- Ustaz Abu Zaki Yusuf (Tasawwuf)
- Tuan Guru Syeikh Muhammad Hafiz Al-Jenderami (Ilmu Tauhid, Fiqh & Tasawwuf)
- Maulana Hussein Abdul Kadir (Ilmu Hadith)